To accommodate schedules, North Mecklenburg Woman's Club holds both day and evening meetings except for the months of December, March and May when the entire club joins together at NorthStone Country Club in Huntersville, NC at the evening meeting. Dinner is at 5:45pm at a cost of $20 followed by the club meeting at 6:30pm. Visitors and potential members are welcome.
- You can improve your community
- Your can build relationships
- You can increase your understanding of your community
- You can develop your volunteer and leadership skills
- You can network with an interesting and impactful group of women
- You can make a difference in the lives of people in your area.
- You can play: we enjoy canasta, nights out, movies, socials, tours and more
What will we expect of you?
- A great attitude
- A willingness to pitch in to get the work done
- $50 annual dues
- Support our fundraisers
North Mecklenburg Woman's Club meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month, September, October, November, January, February, March and April at NorthStone Country Club in Huntersville, NC at 10:30 a.m. followed by a luncheon at a cost of $20. Visitors and potential members are welcome.
Do you want to volunteer in your community? Are you new in the area and want to know what is going on? Are you looking to make new friends? Please consider the North Mecklenburg Woman’s Club. We are a diverse group of women, all ages, races and stages of life, and we like making a difference in our communities.
If this sounds good to you, contact us to learn more or attend one of our monthly meetings. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you if you join?
North Mecklenburg Woman's Club also schedules a night meeting for those women who are unable to attend its regular luncheon meeting. Night meetings are held the Tuesday before the first Wednesday of the month, September thru May at NorthStone Country Club in Huntersville, NC. Dinner is at 5:45 p.m. at a cost of $20 followed by the club meeting at 6:30pm. Visitors and potential members are welcome.